MR. GOOD 4

 

transcript

 

当年在美国,

When you are in America

 

 

你一声不响就走了,

You walked away without saying a word,

 

 

你去哪儿了?

where did you go?

 

 

为什么不告而别?

Why did you leave without saying goodbye?

 

 

你知道我找了你多久吗?

Do you know how long I have been looking for you?

 

 

我跟疯了一样,我找遍了美国所有的州,

I searched all over the United States like a crazy person.

 

 

没有一点儿音讯。

No message at all.

 

 

你去哪儿了?

where did you go?

 

 

你是死是活你应该告诉我一声儿,

You should tell me no matter you are dead or alive,

 

 

就算是分手你也可以告诉我吧!

You could have told me even if we were broken up!

 

 

凭什么一声不响就走了?

How could you leave without saying anything?

 

 

怎么可以这么混蛋?

How can you be such a bastard?

 

 

你美国那手机号,

Your phone number in the United States,

 

 

我都打烂了你知道吗?

Did you know that I called so many times?

 

 

打到最后都成空号了,

It became a vacant number in the end.

 

我还留着呢,我没删。

wŏ hái liúzhe ne , wŏ méishān 。

 

 

我就怕哪天万一接通了,我能找着你。

Just in case if one day I can get it through, I might be able to find you.

 

 

到现在都记在我脑子里,

until now, it is still in my head.

 

 

我倒着都能背出来。

I can even recite it backwards.

 

 

你起开!

Go away!

 

 

我最难熬的时候,

In my most difficult time,

 

 

我就想,你是不是早就死在那儿了。

I thought, maybe you died there.

 

 

结果今天你就这么出现了你,

 

You just appeared like this today!

 

 

你还跪下跟我求婚?

How dare you get down on your knees and ask me to marry you ?

 

 

凭什么?

Why?

 

 

你以为你是谁?

Who do you think you are?

 

 

混蛋,你是人渣!

Bastard! You are a scum!