families with children 9

 

transcript

 

姐姐:你们难道不想问点什么吗?比如说我刚才干嘛去啦?

Sister: Don’t you want to ask something? Like where did I go just now?

 

妈妈:哦,你确实应该熟悉熟悉这新家的周边环境。

Mom: Oh, you should get familiar with the new surroundings of our house.

 

爸爸:回来得那么早,也没走多远啊!

Dad: You came back so early, you didn’t go that far.

 

妈妈:哎,对了咱们小区后头有一个花园儿,回头让两个弟弟带你去?

Mom: Hey, there is a garden behind our neighborhood. Let your two brothers take you there later.

 

姐姐:我现在不想去。

Sister: I don’t want to now.

 

妈妈:那就不去。

Mom: Then, don’t.

 

爸爸:有时间再去。

Dad: You can go when you are free.

 

哥哥:我们以后也能享受这种待遇吗?

Elder Brother: Can we have this special treatment in the future?

 

弟弟:我能吗?

Younger Brother: Can I?

 

妈妈:嘿。。。

Mom: Hey…

 

爸爸:耐心,爱心,宽大处理。

Dad: Be patient, full of love and generous.

 

哥哥:我们也能把音响开得那么大吗?而且你们还不说?

Elder Brother: Can we turn up the speaker that loud without being punished?

 

姐姐:我不喜欢你们给我准备的这条枕巾,我要拿它当擦脚布。

Sister: I don’t like the pillow towel you prepared for me. I want to use it to wipe my feet.

 

爸爸:没问题,只要你愿意,你把擦脚布当枕巾都行。

Dad: No problem. You can take the duster cloth as a pillow towel if you want.

 

妈妈:没错儿。

Dad: That’s right.

 

哥哥:我能把枕巾当成擦脚布吗?这样两个脚丫子可以一块儿擦。

Elder Brother:  Can I use pillow towel to wipe my feet, too? I can wipe both of them in one go.

 

弟弟:能吗?

Younger Brother: Can I?

 

妈妈:嘿!你们老在这儿捣什么乱啊你们?

Mom: Hey, why are you two boys making trouble here?

 

爸爸:对于你们俩来讲,擦脚布就是擦脚布,枕巾就是枕巾。

Dad: For you guys, duster cloth is duster cloth, pillow towel is pillow towel.

 

妈妈:不能换。

Mom: No change.

 

兄弟:为什么?

Brothers: Why?