families with children 6

 
 

transcript

弟弟:都没这么欢迎过我!

Younger brother: You didn’t welcome me like this!

 

哥哥:哎呀!她的床比我的舒服多了。

Elder brother: Oh, dear! Her bed is much more comfortable than mine.

 

弟弟:对!太舒服了!

Younger brother: Yeah, it’s so comfortable.

 

妈妈:哎!干嘛呢你们俩?去去去!你把姐姐床都给弄乱了。

Mother: Hey, what are you doing? Get out of here, you messed up your sister’s bed.

 

哥哥:哎呀!不会。

Elder brother: No, we won’t.

 

弟弟:我也不会的。

Younger brother: Me neither.

 

妈妈:什么不会的,我对你们两个人,我一点儿都不信任。

Mother: You must. I have no trust of you two.

 

哥哥:唉!荔枝呀!

Elder brother: Ahh, it’s litchi.

 

妈妈:去去去,一边儿站着,跟你们有什么关系呀?刘星呀,你帮我看看,姐姐这屋还缺点什么呀?

Mother: Go and stand over there. It’s none of your business. Liu Xing, go and check if there is something else needed in your sister’s room?

 

弟弟:一盒奶糖。

Younger brother:  A box of toffee.

 

妈妈:你想吃奶糖了吧你。

Mother: It’s you who want toffee.

 

哥哥:老妈,我和小雨呢,为了这次小雪来,编排了一个小节目,我们给你演演?

Elder brother: Mum, we, Xiao Yu and me, arranged a small show for Xiao Xue. Shall we perform it for you first?

 

妈妈:行啊!

Mother: OK.

 

哥哥:来来来,预备开始。小雪,小雪,小雪,欢迎!欢迎!欢迎!

Elder brother: Come here, ready, start   ! Xiao Xue, Xiao Xue, Xiao Xue, welcome, welcome, welcome.

 

妈妈:停停停!就你们俩这么闹,非得把姐姐吓着不可,而且你们这节目我告诉你啊,吃完饭不许演啊,非得阑尾炎不行。

Mother: Stop it! You must scare your sister out if you make this noise. And for this show, you mustn’t perform it after dinner in case of us having appendicitis.

 

哥哥:妈,我饿了。

Elder brother: Mum, I’m hungry.

 

弟弟:妈,我也饿了。

Younger brother: Mum, I’m hungry, too.

 

妈妈:妈妈准备了一桌丰盛的晚餐,但是得等姐姐来了以后才能吃,现在不能吃。

Mother: I’ve prepared a big dinner, but we can’t have it until your sister comes here.