families with children 5

 

transcript

 

女:哎!夏东海!你跟小雪说,就说我真心的欢迎她来,她来了咱们这个新家才能算完整。

Woman: Hey! Xia Donghai! Please tell Xiao Xue I truly welcome her to our family. We make this new family complete because of her.

 

男:嗯!没问题,一定会如实转达。

Man: Okay, no problem. I will tell her your words.

 

女:哎!你还没告诉我呢,她爱喝什么汤?

Woman: Hey! You haven’t told me what kind of soup she likes?

 

男:我记得应该是西红柿鸡蛋汤。

Man: It’s tomato and egg soup, I remembered.

 

女:哎!你等会儿,我想想还有什么事儿来着。还有。。。

Woman: Hey! Wait a minute! I have something else. That’s…

 

男:我看你是有点儿紧张了吧,紧张了?

Man: You are a little nervous, aren’t you?

 

女:去你的,我紧张什么呀,我就是有点儿心跳过速。

Woman: Go away. I am not nervous. Just my heart is beating faster.

 

男:没事儿。

Man: It’s OK.

 

女:真的,我就给秃小子当过妈,我从来没想过要给一大闺女当妈。

Woman: Seriously. I’m just the mum for the little bald boy. I’ve never thought about being a mum of a grown-up girl.

 

男:我保证啊,这种感觉一定会特别地好。

Man: I’m sure it will be a great feeling for you.

 

女:为什么啊?

Woman: Why?

 

男:因为小雪是一个特文静,懂礼貌,有教养,典型的乖乖女呀!

Man: Because Xiao Xue is a typical nice, quiet girl with good manners.

 

女:真的啊!你看她在学校时尖子生,正好咱们在一块儿,她能在刘星的眼皮底下,给刘星树立一活榜样。

Woman: It’s true! She is one of the top students at school, and she can be a role model for Liu Xing since we live together.

 

女:你快走吧,怎么还不走啊!

Woman: You must run off now. Why are you still here?

 

男:我真走了啊!

Man: I’m really leaving.

 

女:我特高兴。

Woman: I’m truly happy.

 

男:那是,二十一世纪的城市女性,一个人儿要有仨孩子的概率,跟中头奖差不多。

Man: You should be. The probability of being an urban woman with three children in the 21st century is as little as winning the lottery.

 

女:我还真有点儿中头奖的感觉。

Woman: I really feel like winning the lottery.