families with children 3

 

transcript

 

儿子:妈,我的手被虫子给咬了。

Son: Mum, I was bitten by a bug.

 

妈妈:哟!怎么回事儿呀?哟,蚊子咬的吧,妈给挠挠。可怜了。

Mother: Oh dear!What happened! Oh, it was mosquito. I’ll scratch for you. Poor boy.

 

儿子:为什么蚊子只咬我不咬刘星,是不是这不是我的家啊?

Son: Why the mosquito just bit me instead of Liu Xing? Is it because here’s not my home?

 

妈妈:别胡说,这怎么不是你的家呀?这就是你的家呀!你看爸爸妈妈不都在呢吗,对不对?

Mother: Don’t be silly. Why isn’t it your home? It’s also your home here! Your parents are both here, right?

 

妈妈:你知道为什么蚊子咬你不咬刘星吗?因为你的血呀,是甜的,刘星的血呀是臭的,蚊子一闻,嗯,这儿的血甜,我来咬他吧!就吃你的血了,对不对?快去吧,换衣服啊,换完衣服该上学了啊!

Mother: Do you know why the mosquito only bit you?  Because you’re sweet, but Liu Xing is smelly. The mosquito could smell it and find your sweetness here, so it decided to bite you. Okay. Hurry up to change your clothes, it’s time for school!

 

儿子:我不想上学,我想睡觉。

Son: I don’t want to go to school, I want to sleep.

 

妈妈:别胡说,为什么?

Mother: It’s nonsense. Why?

 

儿子:我时差还没倒过来呢。

Son: I still have the jet lag.

 

爸爸:谁又在这瞎说八道啊?你从美国都回来一百八十天了,人八十天把地球都环游一周了,你还没倒过时差来?

Father: Who is talking nonsense here? You’ve been back for 180 days already. Some people can travel the earth within a week, and are you saying you still have jet lag here?

 

儿子:我在美国都待了七年了。

Son: I stayed in America for seven years.

 

妈妈:对呀,人家七年就得倒七年的时差。爸爸什么都不懂。

Mother: Right. He needs to deal with the jet lag for seven years. Your father knows nothing.