families with children 1

 

transcript

 

男:你愿意做我的老婆吗?

Male: Will you be my wife?

 

女:愿意。

Female: Yes, I do.

 

女: 你愿意做我的老公吗?

Female: Will you be my husband?

 

男:当然愿意啦。

Male: Of course I do.

 

大儿子:妈,老师让您去一趟。

Eldest Son: Mum, my teacher asked you to go to school.

 

女: 你是不是又调皮?啊,我有一个淘气的儿子叫刘星。

Female: Did you make trouble again? Ahh.. I have a naughty son called Liu Xing

 

小儿子:爸,加利佛利亚的大蜘蛛咬我了。

Younger Son: Dad! The California Spider bit me again!

 

男:听话听话,小雨过来过来。这是我在美国出生的儿子夏雨。

Male: Come here and be good (follow my words). This is my son born in America Xia Yu.

 

女:玩儿去吧。

Female: Go and play.

 

男:去玩儿去吧!

Male: Go.

 

男:这是我的大女儿夏雪,一直在爷爷家长大。

Male: This is my eldest daughter Xia Xue. She lives in grandfather’s.

 

大儿子:不是我爷爷家。

Eldest Son Not my grandfather’s.

 

小儿子:是我爷爷家。

Younger Son: It’s my grandfather’s.

 

男:你们虽然没有共同的爷爷,但是有共同的爸爸。

Male: Although you don’t share your same grandfather, but you have a same father.

 

女:共同的妈妈。我们是一个重组家庭,幸福生活就要开始啦!

Female: And a same mother! We are a new family, and we will have a happy life from now on!