The first half of my life 7

 
 

transcript

保姆:回来了,晚饭吃了没,要不要我给你煮两个馄饨啊?

Housemaid: You are back, did you have dinner? Do you want some huntun?

 

爸爸:不用不饿。作业写完了吗,就打游戏?

Father: No, thanks. Did you finish your homework? Are you playing games?

 

 

保姆:写完作业才让他玩的。

Housemaid: I let him go to play after he finished his homework.

 

 

爸爸:行了,别玩儿了,眼睛不要了?好,爸爸是不是要求过你每天晚上睡觉前,读十页课外读物的?

Father: Come on! Don’t play it anymore, don’t you want to protect your eyes? Well, didn’t I ask you to read ten pages story books before going to bed?

 

 

儿子:那我也要求过你,不要那么晚回来。今天妈妈又不高兴了。听说你今天给女同学买项链了?

Son: And I asked you to come home early,too. Mum wasn’t happy today. I heard that you bought a necklace for an aunt today.

 

 

爸爸:听谁跟你说的?

Father: Who told you so?

 

 

儿子:妈妈跟亚琴说的。

Son: Mum told Yaqin.

 

 

爸爸:你啊,上课能这么听讲就好了。

Father: You… It would be nice if you can pay your attention to your study.

 

 

儿子:你们会离婚吗?

Son: Are you going to divorce?

 

爸爸:离什么婚呐?别胡说!

Father: Divorce? Nonsense!

 

儿子: 我们同学说,离婚,我只能在爸爸妈妈之间选一个,我得好好想想。

Son: My friend told me I could only choose one between mum and dad. I need to think about it carefully.

 

爸爸:来,上爸这儿来。爸爸告诉你,爸爸和妈妈是不会离婚的,好好想一想?想什么想啊!

Father: Come over here. Let me tell you, we are not going to divorce. You want to think about it? What do you want to think about?